Description

In this sci-fi thriller 2 teams, Alpha and Bravo are competing in a hunting game. Their targets? Humans. 40% of the server will be hunters, either Alpha or Bravo and the other 60% will be prey. If that isn't challenging enough it takes place in a pitch-black maze. The only light being little droplets of light that fall from the players every 3 seconds, making it easier and easier to track.

Passes

There are currently no running experiences.