luigi645

luigi645

luigi645

Games

  • Obstacle course of the paws of fat.

    UC at 2000 visits. Pm me suggestions to extend it. 85% made by me, credit goes to the other 15% who made the models and let them be used by anyone. http://www.robREMOVETHISlox.com/Item.aspx?ID=14454883 the link brings you to the vip t-shirt. kick script is here, pm me about any glitches or kick script abusers. If anyone stumbles across a island in the middle of nowhere, you can explore it, except when alexasjane2112 and starfire are there, or they will ban you from the place. Leave a comment.

    • Playing
      0
    • Visits
      2,588
  • Olympics 2008 mutiple games

    open 24/7, now public, I allow powerups, ranged gear, and melee gear. vote to kick script secured.

    • Playing
      0
    • Visits
      746
  • telekinesis fight

    wood

    • Playing
      0
    • Visits
      870
  • luigi645 lab

    It is the somewhat best but not unrelentingly, understand the pun, then you get a cookie

    • Playing
      0
    • Visits
      496
  • Car garage

    I am building top secret cars, if you wanna know what I am building, then ask me in a pm and I will tell you the secret code if you do not tell anyone else

    • Playing
      0
    • Visits
      585
luigi645 has no creations.