It is very important that you (and your parents, if you're under 18) review the
following rules so that you know what you can and cannot do on ROBLOX. By using
this site, you and your parents agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. All sales of Roblox products and services are final, including virtual items and currency.No refunds will be given, except
in our sole and absolute discretion. If you believe an unauthorized charge was made under your account you agree to
notify us immediately so that we may take appropriate action.
Permission from a primary account holder for billing must be gained prior to making purchases
at Roblox.com. If permission has not been gained, Roblox reserves the right to cancel subscription accounts
linked to unapproved purchases.
If your Account or subscription, is terminated by either party, no refund will be granted; no online time or other
credits will be credited to you, and you will have no further access to your account. Refund requests will not be considered
after 45 days from the date of purchase.
Game Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for cash refund, exchanged, or redeemed for anything other than a
limited license to use as virtual currency on Roblox.com.
Roblox reserves the right to change our terms and conditions from time to time.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you
submit the claim to us within 45 days after the charge. If you have questions please contact
us at email@example.com.
All refunds will be issued in U.S. Dollars.
2. The accounts, activities, items, games and models are for you to play with while
on the site. Except as permitted by the functionality of this site, you can't sell
them (for money or ROBLOX Points), give them to anyone, trade them for anything
(including ROBLOX Points), or pretend you made them. You can display our pictures
on your own personal web pages for your personal noncommercial use ONLY as long
as you write either "Copyright 2005 ROBLOX Corporation All Rights Reserved. Used
With Permission" or "(c) 2005 ROBLOX, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission"
on EVERY page with our pictures and/or text and you link directly to us. By the
way, this means that you can't sell ads, barter for stuff, offer your services,
or otherwise earn money, ROBLOX' Items, or ROBLOX Points either on web pages that
contain our pictures and other Materials, or by using our pictures or other Materials,
such as by offering to make ROBLOX banners or backgrounds for others.
If there is anything you are unsure of about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to give you a quick answer.
3. Most models, games and content on the message boards come straight from other
ROBLOX users, not from someone at ROBLOX. If you see anything mean or nasty on the
site, or anyone sends you anything that makes you uncomfortable or asks for your
password or personal information (such as your name, address or phone number), please
let us know immediately at email@example.com
so that we can handle it right away! However, reporting false abuse or inappropriate
feedback will not be tolerated and will likely result in a frozen account.
4. All user content and communications on the ROBLOX site may be filtered
and monitored. ROBLOX does not pre-screen all submitted content, but ROBLOX and its
designees shall have the right in their sole discretion to reject or remove any content
that is available via the site. So that everyone has a good time, you understand and agree that you
will not post or send through the site any words, images or links containing or
- profanity, obscenities ("swear words"), sexual content (express or implied, including
inappropriate acts with or by your pets for "real" or in role play)
- attacks, comments, or opinions about other people or things that slander, defame,
threaten, insult or harass another person
- gangs, gang-slang, or the promotion of gangs
- promotions offering prizes of any sort (including contests, raffles, lotteries,
chain letters or any kind of giveaway)
- materials created by someone else without their express written permission
- text or images that infringe on any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to,
copyrights, trademarks and rights of privacy and publicity
- information that might identify another user
- model names, game names, account usernames, store fronts, or any descriptions
or names that would be considered inappropriate under our Terms and Conditions
- "cheats" or "hacks", or information or links to sites claiming to have these
- requests for user passwords
- requests for money by using your models, ROBLOX Points or any other ROBLOX property
on third party sites or your personal websites (including Ebay)
- scams of any kind (including requests to users to change their email address)
- "spamming" (repeatedly posting the same message) or "party boards"
- anything that suggests it's from a member of the ROBLOX staff
- other information that ROBLOX deems, in its sole discretion, to be inappropriate
for this site
BEWARE: If you do any of the above we may freeze your account permanently without prior notice.
Intellectual Property Policy
ROBLOX respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same.
ROBLOX complies with all applicable provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
If you believe your copyrighted material and/or any of your other intellectual property has
been copied on our Site, please notify ROBLOX’s copyright agent and include the
following information in writing:
- Your name, address, telephone and e-mail contact information;
- Identify the copyrighted work and/or trademark claimed to have been infringed;
- Identify the content on ROBLOX’s site that you claim infringes your intellectual property;
- A description of where the claimed infringing Content is located on our Site (Please provide URLs);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not
authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is
accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the intellectual property involved.
ROBLOX's Copyright Agent can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or P.O. Box 1265, San Mateo, CA 94401,
5. If you cheat on ROBLOX games or use cheat programs, including non-ROBLOX software
or programs, to play the games we will freeze your account.
6. If you create a game, author a model, or write something that catches
our eye on a message board, we might want to use it on the site or elsewhere
when talking about the site. If you're under age 18, remember to ALWAYS check
with your parents before you send anything to us or post anything on the site! By
sending in your content and comments, you (and your parents) are agreeing that it's
okay to repeat on the site and elsewhere what you say, and it's even all right for
us to use it in an ad. So, this means we can use it in any way we want, anywhere,
until the end of time.
7. By using ROBLOX software you agree to allow ROBLOX to collect, use, and store data from your
computer of a non-personal nature such as Operating System, application software and peripheral
software, in order to identify and address technical and other issues that might occur during its use.
8. Remember, this is a free website and we reserve the right to prohibit the use
of the site to any user at any time.
There are additional rules and guidelines for behavior on ROBLOX beyond the Terms
of Service. They can be found in our
Community Guidelines, and in the rules posted by staff on the Forums.