It is very important that you (and your parents, if you're under 18) review the following rules so that you know what you can and cannot do on ROBLOX. By using this site, you and your parents agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
1. All sales of Roblox products and services are final, including virtual items and currency.No refunds will be given, except
in our sole and absolute discretion. If you believe an unauthorized charge was made under your account you agree to
notify us immediately so that we may take appropriate action.
Permission from a primary account holder for billing must be gained prior to making purchases at Roblox.com. If permission has not been gained, Roblox reserves the right to cancel subscription accounts linked to unapproved purchases.
If your Account or subscription, is terminated by either party, no refund will be granted; no online time or other credits will be credited to you, and you will have no further access to your account. Refund requests will not be considered after 45 days from the date of purchase.
Game Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, returned for cash refund, exchanged, or redeemed for anything other than a limited license to use as virtual currency on Roblox.com.
Roblox reserves the right to change our terms and conditions from time to time.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you waive all claims against us related to payments unless you submit the claim to us within 45 days after the charge. If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com.
All refunds will be issued in U.S. Dollars.
2. The accounts, activities, items, games and models are for you to play with while
on the site. Except as permitted by the functionality of this site, you can't sell
them (for money or ROBLOX Points), give them to anyone, trade them for anything
(including ROBLOX Points), or pretend you made them. You can display our pictures
on your own personal web pages for your personal noncommercial use ONLY as long
as you write either "Copyright 2005 ROBLOX Corporation All Rights Reserved. Used
With Permission" or "(c) 2005 ROBLOX, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission"
on EVERY page with our pictures and/or text and you link directly to us. By the
way, this means that you can't sell ads, barter for stuff, offer your services,
or otherwise earn money, ROBLOX' Items, or ROBLOX Points either on web pages that
contain our pictures and other Materials, or by using our pictures or other Materials,
such as by offering to make ROBLOX banners or backgrounds for others.
If there is anything you are unsure of about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to give you a quick answer.
3. Most models, games and content on the message boards come straight from other ROBLOX users, not from someone at ROBLOX. If you see anything mean or nasty on the site, or anyone sends you anything that makes you uncomfortable or asks for your password or personal information (such as your name, address or phone number), please let us know immediately at email@example.com so that we can handle it right away! However, reporting false abuse or inappropriate feedback will not be tolerated and will likely result in a frozen account.
4. All user content and communications on the ROBLOX site may be filtered
and monitored. ROBLOX does not pre-screen all submitted content, but ROBLOX and its
designees shall have the right in their sole discretion to reject or remove any content
that is available via the site. So that everyone has a good time, you understand and agree that you
will not post or send through the site any words, images or links containing or
BEWARE: If you do any of the above we may freeze your account permanently without prior notice.
Intellectual Property Policy
ROBLOX respects the intellectual property rights of others and we ask our users to do the same. ROBLOX complies with all applicable provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe your copyrighted material and/or any of your other intellectual property has been copied on our Site, please notify ROBLOX’s copyright agent and include the following information in writing:
5. If you cheat on ROBLOX games or use cheat programs, including non-ROBLOX software or programs, to play the games we will freeze your account.
6. If you create a game, author a model, or write something that catches our eye on a message board, we might want to use it on the site or elsewhere when talking about the site. If you're under age 18, remember to ALWAYS check with your parents before you send anything to us or post anything on the site! By sending in your content and comments, you (and your parents) are agreeing that it's okay to repeat on the site and elsewhere what you say, and it's even all right for us to use it in an ad. So, this means we can use it in any way we want, anywhere, until the end of time.
7. By using ROBLOX software you agree to allow ROBLOX to collect, use, and store data from your computer of a non-personal nature such as Operating System, application software and peripheral software, in order to identify and address technical and other issues that might occur during its use.
8. Remember, this is a free website and we reserve the right to prohibit the use of the site to any user at any time.
There are additional rules and guidelines for behavior on ROBLOX beyond the Terms of Service. They can be found in our Community Guidelines, and in the rules posted by staff on the Forums.