Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report
supershadow2113

supershadow2113's Profile

[ Offline ]

User PointsPlayer Points: 0
Send Friend Request

ROBLOX Badges

Player Badges

Groups

Jehovah Witness group
ROBLOXian 08ers, United

Statistics

Friends: 612
Forum Posts: 7,316
Place Visits: 1,630
Knockouts: 7,208
Highest Ever Voting Accuracy: 87%

supershadow2113's Sets

View SubscribedView Subscribed

Active Places

Shadow Hang-Out (New Park!)

Visited 101 times (0 last week)
Shadow Hang-Out (New Park!)
This is a place for you to hangout with your friends. Don't got friends? Make them here! (Be sure to bring your swimsuit!) (94% made by me. The other 6% is made by people that but their stuff in free models (credit to them, too!) )
Monorail ride to a resort.

Visited 745 times (5 last week)
Monorail ride to a resort.
If I get the Bricksmith badge I will make the monorail free.
SOON TO BE RC TRACKS BC VERSION

Visited 129 times (0 last week)
SOON TO BE RC TRACKS BC VERSION
Formula R RC racing

Visited 173 times (0 last week)
Formula R RC racing
...

Visited 0 times (0 last week)
...
...
Cops vs. Robbers: jail break

Visited 62 times (0 last week)
Cops vs. Robbers: jail break
A place originally entered in the Cops and Robbers contest
...

Visited 32 times (0 last week)
...
...
qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./

Visited 85 times (0 last week)
qwertyuiop[]\asdfghjkl;'zxcvbnm,./
lolololololololol
...

Visited 50 times (0 last week)
...
...
Extreme smash bros brawl

Visited 253 times (0 last week)
Extreme smash bros brawl
I hope u liek it! ;)

Favorites

Category: 
Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report

Inventory

Recommended Hats See All »