Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report
DinoMan3144

DinoMan3144's Profile

[ Offline ]
DinoMan3144
░░░░░░░░▌▒█░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▌ ░░░░░░░░▌▒▒█░░░░░░░░▄▀▒▒▒▐ ░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐ ░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐ ░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌ ░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▌ ░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▐ ░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀▄▌ ░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▌ ▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▐ ▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▒▌ ▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▐ ░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒▒▌ ░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒▐ ░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒▌ ░░░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▄▀ ░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▒▒▒

░▄▄▄▄░
▀▀▄██►
▀▀███►
░▀███►░█►
▒▄████▀▀

ǝƃɐd ɹnoʎ oʇuo sIɥʇ ǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ 'sʎɐs sIɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ ʇno ǝɹnƃIɟ oʇ ɥƃnouǝ ʇɹɐɯs ǝɹɐ noʎ ɟI


post this 2 ur blurb if u hav ever seen a midget nd kept walking. 97% of ppl would stop nd talk to the midget we r the other 3%. post this in the name of midgets if u have a heart. dont ignore this only ignore midgets. if u dotn share this to u blurb midgets will deny u in front of their mummies & daddies.
Send Friend Request

ROBLOX Badges

Player Badges

Groups

[Analytical Research Laboratories™]
Dino Park Inc.
generic war clan
Land of the Dinosaurs
Robloxian Special Operatives
The Science of Paleontology & Paleobiology

Statistics

Friends: 1,010
Forum Posts: 680
Place Visits: 14,834
Knockouts: 6,526
Highest Ever Voting Accuracy: 59%

DinoMan3144's Sets

View SubscribedView Subscribed

Active Places

Jurassic Park: Park Creator

Visited 14,530 times (105 last week)
Jurassic Park: Park Creator
DinoMan3144's Place Number: 90

Visited 0 times (0 last week)
DinoMan3144's Place Number: 90
Godzilla Roleplay: Monster Island *OLD*

Visited 304 times (13 last week)
Godzilla Roleplay: Monster Island *OLD*

Favorites

Category: 
Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report

Inventory

Recommended Hats See All »