Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report

The Official Rules of Vortex Security

Sort:
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
piede is not online. piede
Top 100 Poster
Total Posts: 37738
24 Jun 2012 05:08 PM
These are the official updated rules of Vortex Security as of 6/24/12, and are put into effect immediately.

Below is a list of the rules of Vortex Security Rules. **IF YOU DO NOT ABIDE BY THESE RULES YOU CAN BE DEMOTED, EXILED, SUSPENDED, OR EVEN PERMANENTLY DEMOTED DEPENDING ON THE SERIOUSNESS OF THE OFFENSE**

Respect all high ranking members, other members, allies, and Vortex Security.

Report members who break the rules and team kill, please get proof of the event in process or the person committing the offense, otherwise with no proof the person committing the offense may not be prosecuted.

Please do not upload screenshots to a different website, because you’re too impatient to wait for them to upload.

You are a member of Vortex Security, you represent us, so do it well. Don't act foolish and out of line at forts, or any other VS events.

DO NOT bug the Generals or any High Ranks on XF for promotions or to be accepted into sub divisions. Our XF is used for instant messaging and dealing with other things, not your personal promotion system.

Listen to orders/directions the first time they are given if you have to be reminded about something several times you may be demoted.
Be friendly to new members, don’t bully them, don’t call them noobs, don’t insult them.

DO NOT LIE, period. Lying about rank, lying about something that didn’t happen, false reporting someone that didn’t do anything. Those are all example of lying and you will be demoted for it.

DO NOT EXPLOIT, exploiting is against the roblox rules and Vortex Security’s rules. If you see someone exploiting screenshot it and pm a high rank. Speedhacking is considered exploiting. Exploiting will get you demoted, kicked out of all divisions, and reported.

DO NOT TICKET FARM, ticket farming is when a Colonel shouts for a training at a lower ranks place. An example of this: Colonel Chibitobi is holding a training at Captain piede’s place. In this case Chibitobi and piede would be demoted for ticket farming.

DO NOT PROMISE TONS OF PEOPLE PROMOTIONS/HOLD UNAUTHORIZED TRAININGS, don’t post on the wall “Training here: (insert link) COME FOR A PROMOTION!” ONLY COLONELS+ CAN HOLD TRAININGS, MEETINGS, ETC.

DO NOT TEAMKILL, do not team kill other Vortex Security members, if there is a teamkiller at a Vortex Security base, screenshot it and report them to a Colonel, or in this case, someone is committing an offense so you may use XF to get a high rank to the base your at. DO NOT FALSE REPORT SOMEONE OR LIE TO GET US AT A BASE YOU’LL END UP BEING DEMOTED.

DO NOT BULLY, Bullying a member is calling them offensive names, harassing them etc. This is one of the most serious offenses and you can be exiled/permanently demoted for it.

DO NOT BRIBE, do not bribe Generals or Colonels. We will take the money and just demote you. Warning heard.

DO NOT KILL ALLIES, killing an ally is no different than killing a Vortex Security member, it’s considered team killing and you’ll be demoted for it.

DO NOT TRY TO START A WAR WITH ANOTHER GROUP, you have no authorization to officially declare war on a clan so don’t do it. Colonels, if you hold any unauthorized raids or raid some clan we’re not even at war with you’ll be kicked out of Vortex Security.

DO NOT DISRESPECT ENEMIES, you're welcome to kill them, raid their bases, but please exchange a few gg's, etc.

THIS GOES TO EVERYONE WITH ACCESS TO SECTOR 2: DO NOT LET ANYONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE INTO S2 WHO IS NOT ALLOWED. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE “TOURS” OR TAKE PEOPLE BACK THERE FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL “BODYGUARDS”
DO NOT ADMIN ABUSE, this mostly goes out to ALL COLONELS. First of all, a lot of you put inserts in your trainings there is really no need for insert and inserting things, using an insert tool in your game is considered an admin abusive offense and you will get in trouble for it. This also means, don’t freeze people, or rocket people etc. for no reason, you will be demoted for it.

DO NOT TICKET FARM, ticket farming is when a Colonel shouts for a training at a lower ranks place. An example of this: Colonel Chibitobi is holding a training at Captain piede’s place. In this case Chibitobi and piede would be demoted for ticket farming.

All high ranks are expected to respect each other, and lower ranking members. All high ranks are expected to keep the group, and other members safe and in a secure environment.

All demotions and promotions MUST go through the nexus.

Members who are demoted need to be notified via pm or in-game, or by any means of contact, to prevent false and and mislead demotions.

High ranks in other clans than VS, are expected to moderate their time effectively to stay active within the group.

When there is a HR conflict, a General is to be notified immediately.

ALL COLONELS: NO DISABLED MESSAGING. It's part of your duty as a HR to read pms, and answer questions lower ranking members might have.

WHEN SHOUTING: The shout tags are to be used, not using them will result in your shout being subject to being overshouted at any given time.

**DISCLAIMER**

These rules are subject to change at any time. Some offenses may or may not be tried in the Vortex Security Supreme Court, depending on the decisions of the Vortex Security legal department. However, this doesn't mean you must have a trial to be demoted it just notes that some violations will be followed with trial by discretion of the Vortex Security legal team. We reserve our right to disapprove trial to anyone.

Enjoy your time in Vortex Security!
ReplyReport Abuse
lordmerick is not online. lordmerick
Total Posts: 15207
24 Jun 2012 05:09 PM
Did Piede just call me a Disclaimer?

SUPREME COURT NOW

~~【♐ I felt your pain, I'm Kurt Cobain I couldn't get through it ♐】~~
ReplyReport Abuse
salzvatik12 is not online. salzvatik12
Total Posts: 10134
24 Jun 2012 05:10 PM
[ Content Deleted ]
ReplyReport Abuse
fastlane250 is not online. fastlane250
Top 25 Poster
Total Posts: 99433
24 Jun 2012 05:10 PM
@sal
Its sad, isn't it?

makes RP look normal
ReplyReport Abuse
Trypt is not online. Trypt
Total Posts: 8535
24 Jun 2012 05:11 PM
u must have alot of time on ur hands
ReplyReport Abuse
JollySkyrim is not online. JollySkyrim
Total Posts: 837
24 Jun 2012 05:15 PM
Agreed.
ReplyReport Abuse
jsun365 is online. jsun365
Total Posts: 1110
24 Jun 2012 05:16 PM
HEY LOOK WHO'S BACK IN VS

Imma let you finish but...
ReplyReport Abuse
legoagent2 is online. legoagent2
Total Posts: 121
24 Jun 2012 05:25 PM
Repeated Ticket Farming twice.
ReplyReport Abuse
evettsss is not online. evettsss
Total Posts: 46
24 Jun 2012 05:50 PM
I don't entirely get ticket farming. Why is it so wrong, if a lower rank has a perfectly suitable VS approved training place?
ReplyReport Abuse
piede is not online. piede
Top 100 Poster
Total Posts: 37738
24 Jun 2012 05:50 PM
@eve if it's approved then it's fine. Otherwise, no.
ReplyReport Abuse
jsun365 is online. jsun365
Total Posts: 1110
24 Jun 2012 05:51 PM
What's ticket farming?

Imma let you finish but...
ReplyReport Abuse
Trypt is not online. Trypt
Total Posts: 8535
24 Jun 2012 05:51 PM
http://www.roblox.com/item.aspx?setItemId=9722132&avID=182896770
ReplyReport Abuse
superredrazor13 is not online. superredrazor13
Total Posts: 27617
24 Jun 2012 05:53 PM
wait what
ReplyReport Abuse
kaninswordma is not online. kaninswordma
Total Posts: 109
25 Jun 2012 04:04 AM
Whats with the, "Not Bad" picture??
ReplyReport Abuse
IntelPhilosophy is not online. IntelPhilosophy
Total Posts: 282
25 Jun 2012 10:17 AM
Wait, so what you're saying is you basically re-wrote VS's other rules?

http://www.roblox.com/item.aspx?setItemId=9722132&avID=182896770
ReplyReport Abuse
WakefulBomb54 is not online. WakefulBomb54
Total Posts: 194
28 Jun 2012 02:02 PM
ReplyReport Abuse
vertigoguy is not online. vertigoguy
Total Posts: 7477
28 Jun 2012 02:04 PM
Cool.
ReplyReport Abuse
PanzerTacticsDS is not online. PanzerTacticsDS
Total Posts: 100
29 Jun 2012 09:45 PM
Chibitobi broke the rules standing when I got the Chibitobi special (including the criminal charges section http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=69556363 & http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=67953984), and most of these rules. I never even got valid reasons. The ones he gave me didn't match up, defied the laws of physics(I don't have a time machine), ect. Plus he does indeed abuse powers. I have some proof, but it seems a DPban breaks the built in roblox recording so I don't haveuch on admin abuse. I do have screenshots of messages and such. I want an actual trial bro.
>.>

-Wearer of Orange Helmets-
ReplyReport Abuse
squidboi2 is not online. squidboi2
Total Posts: 44947
29 Jun 2012 09:46 PM
all hail rat, glorious dictators of vs.
ReplyReport Abuse
ImBackOjmayo999 is not online. ImBackOjmayo999
Total Posts: 2845
30 Jun 2012 12:57 PM
Okay