Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report

- Roblox Glitch List -

Sort:
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
jakemate97 is not online. jakemate97
Total Posts: 120
24 Jun 2012 12:44 PM
I'll tell you before you read this: It's really long. (And only because of the Admins who obviously don't care about their game quality...)

This list is definitely subject to change depending on glitches being fixed and/or added.

I have found an EXTREME number of glitches in Roblox recently, increasing all the while. I decided to make a large list of Roblox glitches (to partially show the admins what their priority needs to be, fixing the huge amount of bugs, not optimizing some dumb water) and to show these to the admins so that they can fix them.

This list also includes some things that seem really out of place and somewhat stupid. (aka failures)

Also, the reason I put spaces in “h ack(s)” is because the auto-moderation blocks it. I’m saying those words to HELP Roblox, NOT to tell people how to do it. If this is against the rules then that’s a failure...

- " at end of everyone's description (probably a coding error, like: "print(""")" instead of "print("")”

- New loading statements don’t make sense and appear purely to entertain little kids, and if it was an attempt to look cool then that’s a fail
(ex. 'Oxidizing Proton Layers...') <--Er...what?

- When using the Copy tool, it copies bricks above your head which can mess up your camera

- What is blocked in a forum post is unspecified and said as just not allowed

- In an update, GUI's were moved way downward, damaging many well-made places and scripts. (And certainly annoying people)

- The water physics are extremely unrealistic

- For both me and my brother (and most likely other people), dying/resetting in Roblox Studio freezes the entire computer

- Stamper tool/terrain kinda copies…Don’t want to specify, but some people know (another game, made of blocks) (Now, admins, don't ban me for saying that. I'm not advertising it.)

- Roblox is the laggiest and slowest game I've ever played. Other games with 100 times more detail run very fast while Roblox drags behind in the dirt(well, hypothetically)

- You(admins) started creating a security system right AFTER they h acked on April 1st 2012

- Failure to fix h acking and e xploiting. Admins might need to track common h ackers to fix this. (Suggestion: IStealStuff4U) Also, I suggest looking into DLL H acks. Those are common.

- Why did you remove Studio from Build? Kinda caused a lot of confusion there...

- Why was the contest an advertisement for KRE-O? The tab states "Contests"...

- I've had serious, countless glitches while building in Roblox. I'll probably add them here another time.

- The administrators appear to be making the game more and more restricted to only using Stamper tool. Where's freedom?

- Wooden cars? Where did common sense go?

- Textures glitch with some computers and remove them altogether

- Fire is invisible to some o.lder computers because of an update

- Graphics options only change shadows (if not, explain what else?)

- Some gear in Roblox is held very wrong, some even to the point of floating off your hand (Now, look at playermade stuff. That's well done but is also being ruined and glitched by new updates.)

- I've noticed some playermade scripts are better than admin scripts. Uh...

- Why BC places? Hm...greed?

- RGC is over-advertised

- Where'd the plain baseplate go? I can't delete the terrain baseplate either. (Well, I can try, but it crashes my computer.)

- Studio 2.0 often does not work with Windows 7 (apparently it's trying to terminate itself? Lol)

- My brother (and probably others) have been completely unable to enter most group forts in Roblox (coding error probably)

- Very unrealistic physics (and I look at other games only a few y.ears o.ld and they’re better…)

- RGC H ackathon is about creation…why is it called H ACKathon? …

- Physics with potato cannons… Er… Use something realistic maybe.

- Logos now have automatic white backgrounds. No more transparent backgrounds…Ugh.

- Small bricks (like 2x2, 1x1) are made slippery and/or your legs can fall through them

- Cylinders are, in true shape, spheres (they roll like spheres)

- On some pages the back button (<-) doesn’t work and it stays on the same page until clicked rapidly

- Auto-moderation deletes even Shedletsky’s status/description

- Death noise sounds like some baby/little kid saying “Ooh”

- Obby spawns were glitched in an update

- Scripts are becoming more and more limited

- Symbols in names turn into very weird letters depending on where the name is shown

- Servers say they are full when they are not

- Terrain makes you bounce off the map if you jump wrong

- Explosions need more physics

- Ability to get stuck on spawn when you spawn above someone

- Moderators still allow the mention of M C. They even let an ad go saying “M C Fan Group”…then they warn me for once (long time ago) saying ‘poot’? <- Er…

- Symbols tried to say in chat are turned into numbers/letters

- With some people, posting on some forums do not work and go to an error message

- Clicking your status (if you wanted to add something to it or copy it) erases it <- very inconvenient

- Studio causes lag often even with fast computers

- No more stars (grey or yellow) on models to signify free or not free

- Ugly yellow highlight while hovering over buttons in ‘Places’ tab (could be in other places, I don’t know)

- Connect with Facebook? Really? Who wants to do that…? This is a KID'S game...

- On some computers, Roblox Studio and Roblox games won't load at all most of the time, it'll have you staring at a blank screen.

- Some games have bad connectivity.

- Even with advanced computers and on a game/session with good connectivity, lag occurs.

- Many games have been broken by updates.

- Scripts are broken very often, and some aspects of scripting removed often

This is the end of the list but it is VERY likely to be updated.

It is to show the admins what to fix and what annoys people (nobody wants that, hm?)

And, this is the most bugs I have ever seen in a game, especially one this o.ld. What's going on here, huh? Don’t optimize physics or water, FIX THE BUGS!

If you're going to do something, then do it WELL.

Also, if anyone has any other glitches, I would be very happy if you were to post them as a reply to this. Thanks!

-Jakemate97

Players have the right to protest against bugs. It's the right thing to do anyway. Unless the Administrators really want to be tyrant rulers of a communistic game government...

Anyone who agrees or who has an addition, please reply to this!
ReplyReport Abuse
SteelCross is not online. SteelCross
Total Posts: 6394
24 Jun 2012 12:45 PM
Wrong fourm.
ReplyReport Abuse
jakemate97 is not online. jakemate97
Total Posts: 120
24 Jun 2012 12:47 PM
"Do you have a suggestion for how to make ROBLOX better? Share your feedback here."

Er...no, it's not the wrong forum.

This (rather, these) are suggestions on how to make Roblox better.
ReplyReport Abuse
Crazypieguy123 is not online. Crazypieguy123
Total Posts: 764
24 Jun 2012 12:56 PM
I agree to this SO much. Recently I've been trying to add a simple admin script to my place (I never use studio) but every second I click on something it seems that it freezes and has to exit. And if I manage to finish, it won't let me save the place to Roblox. It's annoying when I have to modify all the scripts and add some models that I like and after all that, it's like saying "Haha! You wasted your time adding scripts and models to your place! The stamper tool is only what you should use!"
ReplyReport Abuse
taco000 is not online. taco000
Total Posts: 39
17 Aug 2012 04:50 AM
I don't really mind the ads. Besides the ads are what make ROBLOX free.
ReplyReport Abuse
rayblon is not online. rayblon
Total Posts: 1974
18 Apr 2013 02:45 PM
Nice list, I agree with alot of it. Hate how cylinders are spheres too. There'd be alotmore uses for cylinders if it actually worked like it looked. It's like making a sword shoot arrows... You don't let that happen in games.
ReplyReport Abuse
wawHoster is not online. wawHoster
Total Posts: 9
18 Apr 2013 02:55 PM
On computers older than 1 or 2 (i'm pretty sure) It says "Error: Error Calling Method" while using Google Chrome
ReplyReport Abuse
SirMonkeybutt10 is not online. SirMonkeybutt10
Total Posts: 1502
18 Apr 2013 03:06 PM
I disagree with all these, they are extremely annoying. It's your fault roblox keeps trying to make the quality lower for lower end computers while the rest of us with our own newer non 2003 computers have to get degraded quality for no reason other than to appease you. ALSO, stop complaining that, "OMG ROBLOX IS SO GREEDY THAY MAKE BC ONLY PLACES NOT FAIR NO NO NO" It is frickin' annoying. YOU DO realize that roblox is a FREE service, not at all entitled to you, and that they have to make money to pay for this? I think they have high right to make premium only services. Most of the things you listed aren't even glitches, like OMG WOOD TEXTURES ON CARS USE COMMON SENSE. They can damn well use wooden textures as they like, and it is easy to change.
Stop complaining. ROBLOX is a free game, and you aren't entitled to control it.
ReplyReport Abuse
18 Apr 2013 03:33 PM
@sir ROBLOX isn't made for low end computers. The game itself is meant to be based on the concept of, and I quote, "High scalability". This includes quality options. If you're saying they removed support for bevels in favor of lower performance devices, then you should read this: http://blog.roblox.com/2013/04/bye-bye-bevels-the-first-step-toward-our-new-look/

They simply didn't feel like keeping them... the TL;DR version of the article is: We're working on dynamic lighting, but bevels take up time, and make the dynamic lighting more difficult to implement, so we're getting rid of them.
ReplyReport Abuse
18 Apr 2013 03:36 PM
I know dude I have a instant notification with an RSS feed of the roblox blog.
And you obviously didn't read the rest of my post
ReplyReport Abuse
18 Apr 2013 03:40 PM
I did. Honestly, I ignored the BC things because WNTS happened.
ReplyReport Abuse
18 Apr 2013 03:42 PM
this maybe sound noobish, but WNTS?
ReplyReport Abuse
rocklee2016 is not online. rocklee2016
Total Posts: 3129
18 Apr 2013 03:44 PM
"'Do you have a suggestion for how to make ROBLOX better? Share your feedback here.'

Er...no, it's not the wrong forum."

Are you seriously that ignorant? There is a forum called, "Help (Technical Support and Account Issues)" for a reason.

By the way, half of these are just complaints, not glitches. For example:

"- Scripts are becoming more and more limited"
No, the community is just too stupid to use them and don't bother to, causing for free model idiots all over the place.

I'd investigate more into your gigantic list of (mostly) complaints, but it will take an exceptionally long amount of time.
ReplyReport Abuse
18 Apr 2013 03:53 PM
@rocklee

It's in the wrong forum, so, if you're not an S&I regular, you'd probably never see it.

http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=70099801\

Dunno how this thread even survived this long,
ReplyReport Abuse
CheckIt12Alt1 is not online. CheckIt12Alt1
Total Posts: 91
22 Apr 2013 02:26 AM
I like bc games, I got bc to play them, where did the bc games go?
ReplyReport Abuse
JoHaHaught is not online. JoHaHaught
Total Posts: 2
21 Sep 2013 04:42 PM
![enter image description here][1]

[1]: https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&authuser=0&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1366&bih=667&q=hi&oq=hi&gs_l=img.3..0l10.2778.2916.0.3064.2.2.0.0.0.0.89.140.2.2.0....0...1ac.1.27.img..0.2.139.X9BGbTxBafM#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=0KS5AQp5jirs9M:;eEJ6zX9Tisj2FM;http%253A%252F%252Fwww.ekmpalace.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F10%252FYoung-Gizzle-Hi-565x565.gif;http%253A%252F%252Fwww.ekmpalace.com%252Fhi-world-wide-web%252F;565;565
ReplyReport Abuse
Thermionic is not online. Thermionic
Total Posts: 318
21 Sep 2013 04:44 PM
>"print(""")"

I lol'd
ReplyReport Abuse
nathan15051 is not online. nathan15051
Total Posts: 2401
21 Sep 2013 05:27 PM
wooden cars are ok its just plastic with a wood decal (plastic cars are even worse) (lol)
ReplyReport Abuse
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Add a Reply

Advertisement Report