How to get to ROBLOX studio and get started.

Sort:
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
carsont1 is not online. carsont1
Total Posts: 1457
30 Apr 2012 09:42 PM
~Windows~
If you are using "Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows vista",Then here is how to open studio.First go to the start menu click "All programs" find the "ROBLOX"Folder then click it once there you see two tabs labeled "ROBLOX,ROBLOX studio",Click ROBLOX studio and there you go

~MACs~
If you use MAC computers by apple here is how to open studio.
First you look in the dock,That is the bottom bar with the app's etc.Look next to your ROBLOX icon there is the same icon with a blue tile behind it click it and studio will pop up if you dont see the icon do not panic that means you deleted the icon or moved it somewere on the computer.I

~Geting started~
Once you open studio for the first time,Im guessing you are like "WOAH",Well here is how to operate it.Click "My ROBLOX",Then "Profile",from there find the place you want to edit click it and click the "Edit" button Build is usable but for now we will use edit mode.Once in to the game you relize you arent a player you are a spectator camera that is ok so dont freak out.Now the main reason im guessing you want to acess studio is to insert free models so to do that look up at the top and find the icon that is two tools forming a X shape.Click that then on the right of your screen you see a box thats normal.From there its simple click the middle tab.Then click the drop down box and click "free models" Then from there its just simple drag and dropping!That is just the basic's to start just explore the icons and all of studios EPIC features :P.

P.S. Feel free to ask any questions I will try to answer If I dont hopefully somone else knows the answer and will reply the answer to you.
ReplyReport Abuse
RadioactiveWafflez is not online. RadioactiveWafflez
Total Posts: 3376
30 Apr 2012 09:44 PM
Nice guide.
ReplyReport Abuse
30 Apr 2012 09:45 PM
Thanks I want to help people out this is the most complex type of feature of ROBLOX with tons of buttons and people have no clue how to operate it and then others dont even know about it.
ReplyReport Abuse
RadioactiveWafflez is not online. RadioactiveWafflez
Total Posts: 3376
30 Apr 2012 09:48 PM
I know. It's just so sad. Also aggravates me because I know practically nothing about build mode so i can't help all the people that are to lazy to use studio.
ReplyReport Abuse
30 Apr 2012 10:28 PM
BUMP¡!!!!!!!
ReplyReport Abuse
hiphophiphophippy is not online. hiphophiphophippy
Total Posts: 1
03 May 2012 12:02 AM
Ya
ReplyReport Abuse
lawl60ftw is not online. lawl60ftw
Total Posts: 3973
03 May 2012 03:05 AM
Bump, I think this will come in handy to most users. I've read quite a few threads today where people haven't been able to work out how to operate ROBLOX stuido or run the application.
ReplyReport Abuse
newyorkyakeesfan2 is not online. newyorkyakeesfan2
Total Posts: 1
03 May 2012 05:14 PM
how do you work roblox studeos
ReplyReport Abuse
drew8732 is not online. drew8732
Total Posts: 1888
03 May 2012 05:16 PM
Pretty good, but I still don't get why ReeseMcBlox's sticky of getting to Studio was taken down.
ReplyReport Abuse
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Add a Reply