Sort:
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Chadthedestroyer2 is not online. Chadthedestroyer2
Total Posts: 792
21 Feb 2012 08:39 PM
Here's a very brief guide on the game. :3

Vinya is adding exclusive guns sometime this week! :D

~FACTIONS~

~USCPF Description: United States Civilization Preservation Force. They own the Gullet Bar, Subzone 3, the Metal Refinery, the USCPF Gates, and the Pre-War Coast Guard Base. They're the most well-supplied group of the post-apocalyptic wasteland of the USA. They were formed to help preserve the old US government and help rebuild new towns with heavy security.

~CDF Description: Civilian Defence Front. They own Dock Town, Subzone 2, & the CDF Gates. Although small, they own the largest and most expansive town in the local area. They are scavengers and very good at living off the land. They were formed by civilians; for civilians. They're just normal folk wearing the helmet and have high-grade weapons.

~ACMF Description: Asian Continental Military Force (Russians, Chinese, Iranians, & Turkish). They own the Pre-War Town Ruins; which was bombed heavily during the raid. They are stranded military operatives from the raid on Florida during the final days of the war in 2032. The USCPF and the ACMF do not take kindly to each other.

~Refugee Description: Simple travelers. They don't really own any areas, but Subzone 1 is entirely for refugees; no faction owns it. They may choose to live in any area along with another faction. They may also live underground.

~Mutant Description: These can be either normal refugees that underwent heavy radiation deterioration after the bombs dropped or are now feral and have lost their mind. They own the Pre-War Mutation Experimental Clinic.

~PLACES~

~USCPF Pre-War Coast Guard Base: This base was hit by one stray bomb before the war ended in nuclear exchange. The building and surrounding railguns, shacks, and airfield are in excellent condition due to constant resupply from Subzone 3 and the Metal Refinery.

~USCPF "Gullet Bar": A simple bar/dock for all local refugees, mutants, and USCPF operatives. It has 1 refined boat and the only piano in the area! :D

~Subzone 1 - The Shaft: This subzone belongs to nobody except refugees and any other stranded folk. It's a pre-war mining tunnel that was never finished being built before the nuclear exchange.

~USCPF Territory Gates: Simple. They're territory gates with refined metal and guard towers; equipt with 2 jail cells.

~Dock Town: Belongs to CDF. This is the largest and most safe area to live in the local wasteland. It has 6 floors at its highest point and comes with 1 boat.

~CDF Territory Gates: They're territory gates that used to belong to the USCPF but the CDF bought the land in late 2055. The gates and guard tower are rusted from lack of refined metal replacing the old parts; seeing as the USCPF no longer owns it. The CDF began building Dock Town on the USCPF's old dock in 2056.

~Subzone 2 - The Cave: This subzone is a cave that was dug before the war ended, by a few civilians knowing the nuclear exchange was imminent. The cave belongs to CDF as an escape zone.

~Subzone 4 - The City: This subzone has two levels and is what's left of Florida's Rockport City. It was bombed heavily before the nuclear missiles were fired, during the ACMF invasion of Florida from the Atlantic. You may find a few building lights still on. Are they on because they still have power or because people are staying in those floors?

~Pre-War Town Ruins: A sad and desolate strip of land. What once was a great center of coastal civilization is now reduced to rubble and sand dunes. The ACMF bombed the town heavily before landing on the shores of Florida. The ACMF barely had time to land before the EMP waves and distant nuclear explosions filled their ears and eyes with destruction.

~Abandoned Territory Gates: Once a full USCPF territory; now belongs mostly to the mutants, refugees, and ACMF. A crashed, USAF UR-22 exists here. The gate is made up of rocks, rusted fences, and flipped-over buses and trailers.

~USCPF Metal Refinery: This place is a main strategic point for the USCPF. This is where the USCPF gets its new metal from. All local factions can send in crates of rusted metal and the machine inside the refinery will refine the metal to diamond plate. This is a very safe place to live.

~Pre-War Mutation Experimental Clinic: Once a center for the US government's experiments with mutation caused by the RAD-8 virus, now belongs to the mutants. The mutants dislike the US government and the USCPF for their involvement in their and their parents' past of experimentation. The area belongs to them.

~Subzone 3 - The Sewer: This is a main supply point for the USCPF. The sewer holds a subway, an underground highway, and a sewer; all leading to a highly secret, underground US supply pad. The supply pad receives supplies on a daily basis from UR-22 drops.

I hope you enjoy playing my game, and I hope this prototype guide helped! Now go explore! >:D
ReplyReport Abuse
Ray133 is not online. Ray133
Total Posts: 9
24 Feb 2012 02:45 PM
wow, it will be amazing to see the city, only a MASTER builder (like him) could make one
ReplyReport Abuse
BobBrick is not online. BobBrick
Total Posts: 260
25 Feb 2012 02:27 PM
It sure would, when will be able to see it, I;ve been a fan of his places for a while, he even inspired me to try to make my own post apocalyptic place.

still, after the flash will always have a place in my robloxian heart ;)
ReplyReport Abuse
piratetrev is not online. piratetrev
Total Posts: 34
25 Feb 2012 07:37 PM
Awsome guids and notes thx for all the information this will help me in the game ;D
ReplyReport Abuse
sweetnightmare2134 is not online. sweetnightmare2134
Total Posts: 1
25 Feb 2012 08:32 PM
BEST D@MN GAME EVER JUST FINISHED PLAYING WITH SOME REALLY AWESOME PEOPLE GREAT ROLE PLAYERS
ReplyReport Abuse
Sandstorm221 is not online. Sandstorm221
Total Posts: 16
26 Feb 2012 03:11 AM
d
ReplyReport Abuse
Sandstorm221 is not online. Sandstorm221
Total Posts: 16
26 Feb 2012 03:12 AM
Vinya makes the best guns.
ReplyReport Abuse
dariyon is not online. dariyon
Total Posts: 5
26 Feb 2012 01:30 PM
I think he shounld add something called Join A Group/Clan
Make a fake clan group/and people join for the server....
Just a thought
ReplyReport Abuse
LinderKal is not online. LinderKal
Total Posts: 2
26 Feb 2012 03:26 PM
Love this game.

Reminds me of Fallout, if with time you can implement a crafting and gun system similar to the one in survival apocalypse then I would officially name it my favorite game of roblox :P

Keep up the good work!
ReplyReport Abuse
heligunner20 is not online. heligunner20
Total Posts: 57
26 Feb 2012 07:21 PM
A great idea for a zone or subzone is a sunken Frigate in the middle of the bay(only accesable by boats), that would be amazing to see.
ReplyReport Abuse
GarrettJL11 is not online. GarrettJL11
Total Posts: 29
26 Feb 2012 10:24 PM
First of all, love the games. Second, I like the original beta guns better. The ones thhat were black and had the light green scopes? Also would you be willing to post a forum that told people how to script guns with ammo and lasers/flashlights? One last thing: I would like permission to make my own After the Flash game. I call it After The Flash: SUBZERO. Should you say I can't, this is proof that it was originally my idea, and I will just take After the Flash out of the name and simply call it SUBZERO.
ReplyReport Abuse
jokoty12 is not online. jokoty12
Total Posts: 263
26 Feb 2012 10:31 PM
TOO LAGGGY FOR ME!
ReplyReport Abuse
genralshine4 is not online. genralshine4
Total Posts: 145
27 Feb 2012 07:04 AM
@garret,dude he made this on his own.not with your idea.
ReplyReport Abuse
hellfang132 is not online. hellfang132
Total Posts: 35
27 Feb 2012 09:14 AM
can you make guns that can kill people and stuff like that or if you shoot them make them use there syringe to help them and if you cant make monsters to kill please please <)
ReplyReport Abuse
Rushsniper is not online. Rushsniper
Total Posts: 649
27 Feb 2012 09:39 AM
Or he can have 2 versions of ATF3.Roleplay version and fighting version.Only I wouldn't recommend a fighting version because a bunch of mental newbs would go around killing everyone
ReplyReport Abuse
greenTHEConnor is not online. greenTHEConnor
27 Feb 2012 12:04 PM
this games the best but on the server I was just on the boats did'nt regen and they were broken,

by the way can u put in a heli? or make a troop truck or somin?

thanks, Connor
ReplyReport Abuse
breuning is not online. breuning
Total Posts: 2637
27 Feb 2012 02:41 PM
I love it how they call Mutants "Infected". LOLOLOLLOL N000BZ!
ReplyReport Abuse
CreatorofBlox is not online. CreatorofBlox
Total Posts: 44
27 Feb 2012 04:15 PM
This is my favorite game of all time. i do wish you could make the guns do something. Like maybe stun, or disarm the other person. I also think it would help to put in some more cars. I love your games!
ReplyReport Abuse
drew081 is not online. drew081
Total Posts: 36
27 Feb 2012 05:05 PM
AWSOME!!!!!!! 8^D
ReplyReport Abuse
pop112233 is not online. pop112233
27 Feb 2012 06:27 PM
I cant wait either... it will be SICK
ReplyReport Abuse
seperateddisc is not online. seperateddisc
Total Posts: 2896
27 Feb 2012 07:23 PM
the boats are gliched how do yuo luanch them
ReplyReport Abuse
xx2ndxPriorityxx is not online. xx2ndxPriorityxx
Total Posts: 1
27 Feb 2012 07:36 PM
its gonna be sooo awesome with the latest updates! but there should be quests (I know it still not done but still....)
Report Abuse
Vinya is not online. Vinya
Total Posts: 43
27 Feb 2012 07:51 PM
R = Reload

C = Unjam(Some rifles)

E = Silence(Most weapons)

T = Dual Wield Toggle(If you have two of the same pistol)

Q = Give weapon(Have your mouse over someone's body, make sure hats aren't in the way and that they wont move, unsuccessful weapon gives will break the tool, this function is still being worked on)

If the guns has an attachment, you can use F to toggle between light, off, and/or laser sights.

Hope you ATF fans like the extra tech, remember to keep an eye on Wastelander, some new stuff is coming soon!
ReplyReport Abuse
durtydude is not online. durtydude
27 Feb 2012 07:58 PM
how do i dual wield?
ReplyReport Abuse
masterkingsam1 is not online. masterkingsam1
Total Posts: 47
27 Feb 2012 08:46 PM
Its not easy to make something like this...but i can make something like it...
ReplyReport Abuse
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 5Goto to page: [1], 2, 3, 4, 5 Next

Add a Reply