Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report

Problems with "Roblox launcher plugin" on chrome

Sort:
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Eman1234567 is not online. Eman1234567
Total Posts: 6452
20 Aug 2011 09:29 AM
So every time I crash studio or a game (this sometimes happens) and roblox has to be force shut-down, along with the game crashing so does the plugin. The plugin doesn't exactly crash, it silently errors and stops functioning. The plugin stops functioning and I am infinitely waiting to join a game. I figured out how to fix my problem by manually crashing the plugin using Windows Task Manager but this is getting old and if other people are having the same problem, they probably don't know how to fix it the way I did besides turning off their computer or re-installing roblox which is much more annoying. Also whenever the Chrome plugin crashes I can't use roblox studio for some odd reason. However when I fix the plugin roblox studio works fine again. Please fix these bugs with the plugin, I've never had these kind of problems before.
ReplyReport Abuse
prettyjackie is not online. prettyjackie
Total Posts: 2644
20 Aug 2011 09:31 AM
Have it too
ReplyReport Abuse
madbad98 is not online. madbad98
Total Posts: 207
20 Aug 2011 10:22 AM
Use the actual browser, Chrome is a horrible browser to use for Roblox. It crashes almost everyday about 1 million times totally in the global count.
ReplyReport Abuse
cloid123 is not online. cloid123
Total Posts: 1221
20 Aug 2011 10:31 AM
"Use the actual browser, Chrome is a horrible browser to use for Roblox. It crashes almost everyday about 1 million times totally in the global count."
Google Chrome is 2nd best because of it's limits but it's still good.

"So every time I crash studio or a game (this sometimes happens) and roblox has to be force shut-down, along with the game crashing so does the plugin. The plugin doesn't exactly crash, it silently errors and stops functioning. The plugin stops functioning and I am infinitely waiting to join a game. I figured out how to fix my problem by manually crashing the plugin using Windows Task Manager but this is getting old and if other people are having the same problem, they probably don't know how to fix it the way I did besides turning off their computer or re-installing roblox which is much more annoying. Also whenever the Chrome plugin crashes I can't use roblox studio for some odd reason. However when I fix the plugin roblox studio works fine again. Please fix these bugs with the plugin, I've never had these kind of problems before."
I could launch ROBLOX fine in Google Chrome. Maybe Google Chrome is blocking popups or reinstall Google Chrome?

ReplyReport Abuse
iHtc is not online. iHtc
Total Posts: 229
20 Aug 2011 12:24 PM
RE: Google Chrome Plugin Launcher Broken.

The odd time I have that yellow banner popping up after starting a game I play alot of Chrome, saying along the lines of: 'The plugin 'Roblox Game Launcher' has closed/crashed unexpectidly.'
Half the time, it's just having a go at it, but it's not acctulley doing anything wrong in the terms of 'Google Chrome is a horrible browser to run Roblox on.' acctulley, it isn't. It's the smoothest way of doing so. I've never had the problem, after recently updating it.
ReplyReport Abuse
madbad98 is not online. madbad98
Total Posts: 207
20 Aug 2011 06:01 PM
Cloid, don't repeat as I say, just ignore my posts.
ReplyReport Abuse
EpicNinja513 is not online. EpicNinja513
Total Posts: 941
29 Sep 2012 02:45 PM
i use google chrome too!
it always says could not load roblox plugin
btw im on a macbook pro
how to play: just go to safari and play from there! google chrom may not work but safari?
ReplyReport Abuse
EpicNinja513 is not online. EpicNinja513
Total Posts: 941
06 Jan 2013 06:37 PM
i used to use google chrome, but then somehow, i downloaded google chrome 2
ReplyReport Abuse
Wolfydaisy is not online. Wolfydaisy
Total Posts: 927
06 Jan 2013 06:45 PM
Why did you bump this? There's no reason behind it, This is a very old topic.
ReplyReport Abuse
anton20 is not online. anton20
Total Posts: 1
19 Jun 2014 11:43 AM
I Would never use google chrome for roblox Firefox is the best i guess its slow but it works i would not use internet explorer either it is a bad and slow browser to use
ReplyReport Abuse
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Add a Reply

Advertisement Report