Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report

ROBLOX Fighting tips

Sort:
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Croze is not online. Croze
Total Posts: 445
03 Feb 2011 09:46 PM
Here I will tell you all of the best and most useful ways to fight. Some may call this noobish, some may call it useful. Most of the tips branch off of eachother.

First weapon - pistol/machine gun

TIP 1 - Always aim at your enemy, best way to do this is while zoomed in all the way. Depending on the aiming cursor, you usually want to aim directly at their head, with the green sniper scope cursor, that can be difficult, so i suggest aiming at the body with that aimer.

TIP 2 - Close range attacking - When in close range, you want to jump and circle around them while shooting your gun as fast as you can, with machine gun you will just hold down the mouse. Refer to tip 1

TIP 3 - Charging - Run strait and shoot, then evade and stop shooting, then run strait and shoot, then evade and shoot. Most wont expect this to happen and the stopping of the shooting lets you focus on evading and running at them. Once again, refer to tip 1, even when evading and not shooting.

TIP 4 - Shooting from a decent distance away. All you have to do is stand still and be zoomed out a little bit, this increases accuracy because if your mouse jiggles while in first person, you will miss alot more. Evade every 5 shots, if using a maching gun shoot for 5 seconds. Refer to tip 1 while shooting, but when evading focus on not getting hit.

TIP 5 - Retreating - zoom in all the way and "Moonwalk" never stop shooting and evade like crazy, its more like a spray and pray than an aimed shot. You can refer to tip 1, but that may cause you to get hit so focus more on running.

Thats it for pistols and machine guns, now to move on to -

Second weapon - Snipers

TIP 1 - Stay hidden, if they see you all is lost.

TIP 3 - Tips on staying hidden - Whaat I like to do is hide being a wall and stick my gun outside of this. If your weapon collides, then hide right next to the end of the wall, know where your enemy is by aiming your camera, pop out and shoot.

TIP 2 - Being accurate - you are ALWAYS zoomed out when sniping, not even worth saying "Refer to tip 2" every time. You may have noticed this when you were reading decent distance shots with pistol and machine guns. Same rules apply here. Refer to tip 1.

TIP 4 - Being even more accurate - when your zoomed out, you want to aim it so your looking at your robloxian. Make sure your robloxian doesn't block out your view, but this way your not looking at the others from the top, its very difficult to shoot people like that.

Thats it for snipers, Now to move on to -

Third weapon - Rockets

TIP 1 - Always be zoomed in, especially when behind a wall because if your zoomed out when behind a wallyou might accidentally shoot the wall and kill yourself, and it helps with not hitting yourself when moving.

TIP 2 - Making sure you don't kill yourself - ALWAYS Jump backwards and shoot, if you dont your rocket might be slower than you right on the exit of the launcher, and that will caues you to shoot yourself. Refer to tip 1.

TIP 3 - Accuracy - When your about to jump and shoot, make sure you aim a little bit below their feet. You dont have to hit them directly to kill them, so you don't want to shoot the rocket above their head. Refer to tip 1.

Thats it for rockets, Now to move on to -

Fouth weapon - Swords

TIP 1 - There are 2 ways to fight, zoomed out with right mouse holded, and zoomed in all the way. If you don't want to lose your enemy (Example - They jump around you and your zoomed in, you obviously don't have eyes in the back of your head) then you would zoom out to your desire, then hold the right mouse button in the middle of your back and never let go. If you want to evade eisier, then you will want to be zoomed in because if they aren't jumping, then its extremely easy to keep looking at them if you are.

TIP 2 - Staying on the ground - You want to find a hat with weight, if you have a really light (Weight wise) hat, then your robloxian will pop up into the air for no reason. When you do that you miss alot more.

TIP 3 - Killing and evading - When zoomed in all the way, you can circle around peoplle (Without jumping) and hit them at the same time, Most of the time they won't be able to keep up with you and miss half of the time.

Thats it for Swords, Now its time to go to a new subject -

Vehicles - All vehicles of the same type work the same way. Thats how we will divide this up. With air, land, and water vehicles.

Air vehicles - When flying a vehicle for assault purposes, These are the tips you will need to use, next up we will use transportation air vehicles.

TIP 1 - always hold down the mouse button, it increrases accuracy and makes evading rockets or other weapons easier. Always refer to this tip.

TIP 2 - Evading when preparing to attack - you will first zoom up and slowly move your mouse around your mouse around. Make sure you are always going up though. This will make it harder for people to hit you, don't make it go in a circle or use any sort of pattern, mix it up so people can predict where your going to be next.

TIP 3 - Attacking directly - Go strait down and fire your rockets. When you are waiting for your rockets to reload refer to tip 2 so you dont get shot.

Thats it for attacking air vehicles, now time for transportation air vehicles

TIP 1 - Paratrooping - get in any air vehicle and get high up in the air. Go strait forward, not up or down, and jump out then press parachute RIGHT AWAY. Float over your destination, then press the parachute to take it off, then when your relatively close to the ground, put it on again until you reach the ground.

TIP 2 - Transporting Teammates - All you have to do is go strait, full speed ahead. Then if someone is shooting at you, refer to the end of tip 2 under Air vehicles - assault.

Thats it for transportation purposes. Time for land vehicles

There is only 1 main tip for land vehicles, if there iss not a tool required to drive it, then wield your weapon and shoot as you drive. If there is a tool required you might not be able to do this, but if you use a car the is activated (Like in heli wars) just activate it then switch to your gun, when you need to turn go back to the tool, turn, thhen go back to your gun again. Refer to all air tips but pretend there is nothing air related in it.

Water vehicles are the same thing as land vehicles, you just can't jump out.

That's it for my fighting tips that might keep your KO/WO ratio up. Message me if you have any further questions. Thanks for your time ~ Croze.
ReplyReport Abuse
03 Feb 2011 09:47 PM
I apologize for any grammer mistakes or spelling errors I may have, I typed this as fast as I could and don't have the time to search for my spelling errors. If you see any, please let me know.
ReplyReport Abuse
TheRenaissance is not online. TheRenaissance
Total Posts: 9516
03 Feb 2011 09:48 PM
I don't really care, for gun users cannot fight with swords.
ReplyReport Abuse
Tazaran is not online. Tazaran
Total Posts: 942
03 Feb 2011 09:49 PM
Leave this place
ReplyReport Abuse
iamtails is not online. iamtails
Total Posts: 713
03 Feb 2011 09:51 PM
i wish we can fight with fists and should not be poinless like all the wepons
ReplyReport Abuse
03 Feb 2011 09:55 PM
leave what place? btw everyone please don't flame, if you didn't want fight tips then you should not have clicked on "ROBLOX Fighting tips"
ReplyReport Abuse
TheIron496 is not online. TheIron496
Total Posts: 2095
03 Feb 2011 09:58 PM
TIP: Quit ROBLOX
ReplyReport Abuse
03 Feb 2011 10:00 PM
TIP - get BC and stop looking like a noob with your weak insults
ReplyReport Abuse
Flam3Wolf is not online. Flam3Wolf
Total Posts: 3110
04 Feb 2011 12:00 AM
Nice.
ReplyReport Abuse
zevinneve is not online. zevinneve
Total Posts: 14414
04 Feb 2011 12:24 AM
First of all, this belongs in ROBLOX Talk. Second, I will not bother to read all of this, because:
"Charging - Run strait and shoot, then evade and stop shooting, then run strait and shoot, then evade and shoot."
This is a terrible idea, and a sure way to get yourself killed. When doing something like this, you CONSTANTLY move left and right, in a zig-zag pattern, while shooting. YOU DON'T STOP. I have the feeling that the rest of this "guide" would be similar to this; that is, wrong.

However, I must commend you on the fact that it is well organized and well written.

~Swingy, swingy... That's how we roll~
ReplyReport Abuse
NoobSavior is not online. NoobSavior
Total Posts: 846
04 Feb 2011 12:38 AM
TIP - Don't rely on your looks on a virtual game that'll go nowhere in life.
ReplyReport Abuse
Radioaktiivinen is not online. Radioaktiivinen
Total Posts: 18421
04 Feb 2011 05:06 AM

TIP 1 - Aiming directly at the enemy only works if the guns raycast, and even then you should aim like 1 stud ahead (cuz of lag). Also, being zoomed in signifantly decreases the accuracy you can aim with, and you dont see behind you, so i dont suggest doing that. (do only if youre inexperienced and the enemy is jumping around you... as if you have experience you can aim at a position on the ground, so that the ray from the gun to the ground goes thru the enemy)

TIP 2 - In some cases you should just stay still or move to 1 direction (you can still jump) because jumpin around the enemy makes it harder to aim at him.

TIP 3 - meh

TIP 4 - I prefer walking around and shooting at the enemy, no fancy stuff o.e

TIP 5 - In some guns you dont need to moonwalk, and usually you can just zig zag while jumping, but that slows down the retreating.

Thats it for pistols and machine guns, now to move on to -

Second weapon - Snipers

TIP 1 - Orly, if you just keep zig zagging and doing random moves, youre dead after they have shot like 20 rounds, and thats for infinite accuracy snipers.

TIP 3 - Just walk so that the gun points out but your body doesnt, so you can kill em.

TIP 2 - You should be zoomed out even when not sniping, as else the accuracy is enough only if the other guy is less than 10 studs away -.-

TIP 4 - No tis not difficult shooting at people like that :P

Thats it for snipers, Now to move on to -

Third weapon - Rockets

TIP 1 - OR just dont stand in front of a wall and shoot forwards -_-

TIP 2 - Not needed, just dont walk forward while shooting. you can 'rotate' the launcher away by pressing S if you want tho...

TIP 3 - :3
Thats it for rockets, Now to move on to -

Fouth weapon - Swords

TIP 1 - zoomed in gets you killed, and youre not supposed to evade, because the fight lasts like 2 seconds and either one wins -.-

TIP 2 - meh

TIP 3 - You can do that without zooming in too, but only in 1 direction...

Thats it for Swords, Now its time to go to a new subject -

Vehicles - All vehicles of the same type work the same way. Thats how we will divide this up. With air, land, and water vehicles.

Air vehicles - When flying a vehicle for assault purposes, These are the tips you will need to use, next up we will use transportation air vehicles.

TIP 1 - What if the button is used to fire a machine gun with limited ammo, or the plane isnt controlled with mouse?

TIP 2 - you should also go down in some cases because that makes it even harder to hit you (just like 15 studs down)

TIP 3 - meh

Thats it for attacking air vehicles, now time for transportation air vehicles

TIP 1 - meh

TIP 2 - meh

Thats it for transportation purposes. Time for land vehicles

you cant use weapons if the car has a roof x3

Water vehicles are the same thing as land vehicles, you just can't jump out.

ReplyReport Abuse
Fortixs is not online. Fortixs
Total Posts: 3833
04 Feb 2011 05:16 AM
Tips aren't good...

First off, I just get great accuracy jumping around and shooting.
Second off, I dun know. XD
ReplyReport Abuse
tears3106 is not online. tears3106
Total Posts: 1302
04 Feb 2011 05:44 AM
Tip:Moon walk
ReplyReport Abuse
tyluigi is not online. tyluigi
Total Posts: 1365
04 Feb 2011 05:45 AM
I read it all.

z0mg h4x
ReplyReport Abuse
kirbywavern is not online. kirbywavern
Total Posts: 8217
04 Feb 2011 05:47 AM
*madfaic*

Swording Fighting just needs WASD.
ReplyReport Abuse
shadowdragon5 is online. shadowdragon5
Total Posts: 10983
04 Feb 2011 05:49 AM
Tip:

Don't spend your mom's hard earned cash on virtual stuff that will get you nowhere in life.
ReplyReport Abuse
CommanderRoblock is not online. CommanderRoblock
Total Posts: 16212
04 Feb 2011 05:55 AM
ROBLOX guns hardly do headshot damage.
Aim for the torso, it's wider. If you miss you might still hit the arms.
ReplyReport Abuse
05 Feb 2011 11:16 AM
@tears thats what first person is stupid
ReplyReport Abuse
05 Feb 2011 11:17 AM
@ty Nice! Took me forever to type, oh and i hope the rest of you know, sonicthehedgehog's line is "Haters made me famous" Soon that will be my line, i highly doubt you have better ideas.
ReplyReport Abuse
05 Feb 2011 11:17 AM
@fort i highly doubt that
ReplyReport Abuse
Blockman2975 is not online. Blockman2975
Total Posts: 3253
05 Feb 2011 11:18 AM
STEP 1. LEAVE THE FIGHTING PLACE.

STEP 2. Explode

STEP 3.???
STEP 4. Profit
ReplyReport Abuse
Blockman2975 is not online. Blockman2975
Total Posts: 3253
05 Feb 2011 11:19 AM
"Soon that will be my line"

"I highly doubt you have better ideas"

I think he does, given that your idea is to take someone elses motto.
ReplyReport Abuse
05 Feb 2011 11:20 AM
@radio I hope you realize if you use all of those tips instead of instantly judging them and trying to use your simpler, but also worse strategys you might find that this game is alot eisier
ReplyReport Abuse
speedy109 is not online. speedy109
Total Posts: 16733
05 Feb 2011 11:21 AM
"TIP 1 - Always aim at your enemy, best way to do this is while zoomed in all the way."

LMAO
ReplyReport Abuse
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 3Goto to page: [1], 2, 3 Next

Add a Reply

Advertisement Report