Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report

To People Complaining About the New BC-Only Games & Tips for Enjoying ROBLOX

Sort:
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
GhostHunter7 is not online. GhostHunter7
Total Posts: 795
01 Jan 2011 10:13 AM
We've all seen the new update - people can now make their places BC-Only and get 2x more tickets for each visit, meaning 2 tix a person instead of 1. Non-BC are obviously complaining and starting spam riots, which DON'T WORK. Don't believe me about spam riots? I've looked at BC-Only game comments, and, without names, here are some things that have been said:

"ummmmmm roblox i hate to break ur money counting GET RID OF BC AND OTHER BC THINGS OR I WILL SUE YOU SO MUCH YOU WILL GO BANK RUPT"

"ROBLOX HAS GONE TO FAR, THE RIOT HAS STARTED"

"A darkness has settled over ROBLOX, and it is getting-well, darker- all the time. And why is this happening? The Developers, they want more money. How? Bribing children. Is that right? NO"

" ▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘| WE WANT FREE GAMES ON
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│ ROBLOX!
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘ Copy and paste to start a riot!
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘
THIS ENDS NOW!
OVER 2000 PEOPLE
NO BC ONLY GAMES!!!!!"

And people are even doing this...

"roblox has gone too far buy this to stop bc games http://www.roblox.com/NON-BC-item?id=43291322"

The people of ROBLOX hear your whining, and there's nothing that's gonna happen about it. ROBLOX is a corporation that is trying to make a living. If you want a game that you can do a lot in for free, then THIS IS WHAT YOU GET. Many other games give you EXTREMELY limited items, like Adventure Quest Worlds, in which you have only about 50 things for free members, and over 300+ things for members. In ROBLOX, you're allowed to do anything you want to make a game. You aren't required a membership in order to create a script. Be happy with what you've got. Plenty of other games limit you. ROBLOX does not.
Also, it's about time ROBLOX shows the Non-BC spammers and beggars that doing so won't get you anywhere. Now you guys are facing the consequences of all your actions. Playing a MMO building game and getting everything out of it for free is like going to a store and getting a Nintendo Wii for $5. It's not going to happen in a long time. Maybe never.
If you want to have a great amount of money and get the virtual items you want, then spend some time and put some blocks together, and ask for help with scripting. Scamming people out of their hard-earned money is stealing; even if it's virtual. Sure it's not the same, but for a kid, it's pretty darn close. I've gone from making REALLY bad looking places that used tons of free models to now making nearly everything by scratch.
If you think ROBLOX makes it hard to build and script your own games and make them fun, you're wrong. I've tried 5 other programs that let you build games, NONE are as easy and simple as ROBLOX. If you can't do anything on your own, then find another game to play. If you need help with a model that you surely can't do even if you try your best on, then yes, try a Free Model. But don't go crazy, or you're just taking other people's work and putting it under your name.
So, if you're that jealous of BC users, then get a job from your parents and get paid. In this tough economy, scamming people of their deserved money is like stealing money from them. So guys, just enjoy this game. It's simple, easy to use, and it's rewarding when you just go with the flow and learn to play the game.
If you're still going to rant about BC users and games after this, then you should just leave ROBLOX and never come back until you've tried a program other than ROBLOX. One of them is Scratch. Just see how difficult it is, and then you'll appreciate ROBLOX that much more.
We don't want to hear your complaining. Just find a different game if you think ROBLOX is too difficult, because it's not. This game was meant for very young children, but not meant for people acting like that.
On a last note, would it kill you guys to try to speak with some better grammar? If I was doing this:

so tats y i am sayin 2 nawt complane 2 uz bout beecee

How long did it take you to realize what I was saying?

So thats why I am saying to not complain to us about BC.

How long did that take? Just take the extra second to sound better. You'll be better in your grammar and possibly just be that much better in life.

P.S. I understand this is complaining too, but I'm sick of everything and had to get this out. I know I got off subject, but people who read this should get an understanding that they need to stop.

P.S.S. If you too your time to read this, thank you. I spent quit some time typing this up and appreciate it. I don't expect everyone to change, but if I can get even one person to start a change, it was well worth a start to reform ROBLOX.
ReplyReport Abuse
01 Jan 2011 10:19 AM
First bump of 2011?
ReplyReport Abuse
pie4049 is not online. pie4049
Total Posts: 7353
01 Jan 2011 10:20 AM
Its like burger king

Roblox is going to have it thier way.
ReplyReport Abuse
Rocketpug is not online. Rocketpug
Total Posts: 530
01 Jan 2011 10:21 AM
Live with it.

It's an update.
ReplyReport Abuse
01 Jan 2011 10:21 AM
Well we can still get the whining 5 year olds to cut it out.
ReplyReport Abuse
01 Jan 2011 10:22 AM
Dude, this is not against the update. This is about everyone else not living with it. READ IT THROUGH!
ReplyReport Abuse
Zct5 is not online. Zct5
Total Posts: 1924
01 Jan 2011 10:23 AM
Support.
"We cant play less than 1% of the palces, lets all go bawwwwwww"
ReplyReport Abuse
omeed00 is not online. omeed00
Total Posts: 65
16 Mar 2011 09:22 AM
Wow man, you took the liberty upon you to make noobs sad and still get off topic. But I congratulate you on that paragraph.
ReplyReport Abuse
Peryite is not online. Peryite
Total Posts: 1390
16 Mar 2011 09:24 AM
tl;dr
ReplyReport Abuse
deadfall07 is not online. deadfall07
Total Posts: 3390
16 Mar 2011 09:26 AM
omeed, Why did you bump this?
ReplyReport Abuse
drbarber12 is not online. drbarber12
Total Posts: 1093
16 Mar 2011 09:26 AM
The updates are fail. BC tags especially. Why would you want to play BC only games? They suck anyways. Robux? Who cares. This is a game website, not a dress-up closet. More places? Alts. Simple as that. No one really needs BC,unless they are desperate.
ReplyReport Abuse
thepunmaster1 is not online. thepunmaster1
Total Posts: 3065
16 Mar 2011 09:28 AM
cOLD mOLD on a sLATE pLATE
ReplyReport Abuse
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Add a Reply

Advertisement Report