Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report

FREE BC!!!!

Sort:
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Bloxette is not online. Bloxette
Total Posts: 8243
22 Sep 2010 02:55 PM
(This is a restart of a thread that died, and yes I made it. Also: Read it all or don't post, simple as that)

Very sorry for the misleading title, now this context you probably will have seen before, so let me first explain what its about.

0: ~Explanation~
Ok, basicly these are just a few jumbled together ideas that I have seen and thought they where good, and thought of, and some are just downright unanimous amoungst many robloxians.

1: ~The Forums~
Yea, most forumers will agree on this one, the forums are fairly out of date, I mean, I am sure roblox has the capabilities to shut down the site for however long needed, open the test server while roblox itself is down, and then when it reopens, new forums, and hopefully some other things.

2: ~NBC Matters too~
I am fairly fed up, I am TBC, so don't accuse me of getting all ranty like that, but I am annoyed FOR NBC, roblox has seriously been neglecting their non-paying players. Example: Ok, not a tix hat in.. what seems like forever, FINALLY one comes out aaaaand...
Its BC only.
OMG!!!
I really wish roblox would keep up with their: "I hear this is all FREE?"
Thing that they supposedly have going, because I am not seeing it, all I see are hats way to expensive for someone who is NBC to even DREAM of buying, rich eight year olds running around with OBC taunting TBC, BC, and most of all NBC about how they have something cooler, and overall continuously pushing and proding to get players to buy BC.
I mean, I get it, this is a JOB for the roblox mods, but I mean.. COME ON, be a LITTLE more fair.

3: ~The Bannings~
This is where I am really annoyed, STOP FOOLING AROUND.
I can't count the number of times that the only thing that saved me from accidentally clicking a link off to something BY NO MEANS should ever be on a 'kid friendly' website, was the fact I had gotten used to the disturbing links and knew better, and a bit of warding off from the victims replies.
But see, when this happens, a person is breaking two rules:
Offsite links.
And innapropriate content.
BUT IT ALWAYS TAKES OVER A HALF AN HOUR BEFORE YOU GUYS WILL DO ANYTHING.
My gosh!
And yet, I specificly remember a point where a girl was spamming my inbox with insults and immature attacks (Mostly about how she had one more rare egg than me...) I quite plainly asked her:
"Man you are immature.. Ho.w o.ld a.re y.ou? Four?"
And I believe I did report her.
And guess what?
I got a reminder for asking for personal information.
Ever heard of sarcasm?

4: ~Delete comments button and spam filter~
THIS IS REAL! BUILDERMAN TOLD ME THIS! JUST COPY AND PASTE THIS ON FIVE HATS (The ones YOU want) PRESS F5, LOG OUT, AND YOU WILL HAVE THOSE HATS!

We have all seen these before....

Only got one things to say: Add spam filter and a delete comments button for the shirt, hat, place, etc, owner.

5: ~REMOVE THOSE: J0INZ "!F UR R0BL@WX!@N IS H@WT!!!11" CLANS!~
Those clans are HORRID, they refuse to let you in unless you dress your robloxian like miley cyrus in her 'can't be tamed' music video, or worse. And then they go off on these 'wars' to show they are the 'hottest' by flaming random people calling them names.

JUST DELETE THESE GROUPS THAT ARE BASED AROUND BEAUTY, THEY CAUSE TOO MUCH GRIEF.

I may have forgotten a few things, but I can't think of much more, so..

Discuss.

Report Abuse
bladeclone is not online. bladeclone
Total Posts: 2014
22 Sep 2010 02:56 PM
When I was NBC I had 3 pages of hats, they're not that hard to save up for...
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 02:57 PM
TL;DR
TL;DR
TL;DR
TL;DR
TL;DR

If thats what you wanna post, don't.
Report Abuse
junior118816 is not online. junior118816
Total Posts: 12109
22 Sep 2010 02:59 PM
TL;DR
TL;DR
TL;DR
TL;DR
TL;DR

kthxbai
Report Abuse
HamsterX6 is not online. HamsterX6
Total Posts: 1608
22 Sep 2010 02:59 PM
If anything, I agree with the Spam Filter, but what does this have to do with Free Builders Club?
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:00 PM
Yea, I know, when I was NBC I did too, but the point is lately the pressure to buy BC is overrulling the free parts of roblox. (A.K.A the super expensive, BC only hats)
Get it? I mean, I am not saying that its impossible, just that it will take a while.
Report Abuse
deenaoziel is not online. deenaoziel
Total Posts: 1246
ROBLOX is greedy, and turned into whats called FREE GAMES AT ROBLOX.COM into FREE CHATTING AT ROBLOX.COM Or, it should be called RoChat because the BLOX in roblox has been removed. Everyone I see is wearing bodies. Not so bloxxy. Is that so?
Report Abuse
@Hamster

Read the top of the post, it was a title to attract trolls so the post would get looked at and not pushed down by those:
"0MG M0DZ R3@D TH!S!!!!1"
Threads
Report Abuse
redbarron90 is not online. redbarron90
Total Posts: 153
22 Sep 2010 03:01 PM
listen if you want bc buy it
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:02 PM
@Deena

I must agree with you to an extent, though the new bodies do make way for some awesome creativity, you must admit.
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:02 PM
@Redbarron

Read ya ding-dong.
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:04 PM
*Plays jepordy music*
Report Abuse
Kirbykid02 is not online. Kirbykid02
Total Posts: 2667
22 Sep 2010 03:04 PM
...Roblox will be broke if this happens...
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:05 PM
C'mon people, support!

I have cookies :3
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:05 PM
FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE PEOPLE ACTUALLY READ SOMETHING OTHER THAN THE TITLE BEFORE YOU POST!!!!

THIS ISNT ACTUALLY WANTING FREE BC! OMG!
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:06 PM
Ya, but I mean thats their key to make everyone BC its taking advantage of people, and not ROBLOX isnt Bloxy anymore, and it gives more of the BC members to gloat on us. I still think bodies aren't fair, yes they are nice and good looking, but this is a Bloxy game .. I mean IT WAS. Now it turned into a Hat buying, designing, chatting, Lookin-good, game! ( And not to mention those noobish places that get on top! I find amazing places that were never touched because noobs say "OH THATS TOO BORING FOR ME" Get with it people. Its exciting.) The places now just catch your curiosity like "WHO KILLED CARLY! OMG" It makes people want to play. ROBLOX you went too far with the BC business :(
Report Abuse
bladeclone is not online. bladeclone
Total Posts: 2014
22 Sep 2010 03:07 PM
Bloxxete, you're spamming now, stop.
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:08 PM
LOL! Bloxxete you're so funny -FOR THE LOVE OF CHEESE!- XD add me? :)
Report Abuse
redbarron90 is not online. redbarron90
Total Posts: 153
22 Sep 2010 03:08 PM
nope after you have free bc roblox will go out of buisiness thereby closing roblox and the people of roblox now hate u because u ran roblox out of buisinuess forever untill they have enough money to re own roblox which will take a really long time because they update evy 4-5 months because the creators have verry little money to refresh roblox and rebuild

it takes MONEY!!!! to run a website

Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:11 PM
@Redbarron a.k.a the guy above me.

Well.. Y'know.. It's just really hard to tell you thi...

READ THE FRIKKIN THING YA DERP! WE TOLD YOU THAT LOTSA TIMES!!
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:12 PM
@Redbarron

IN THE NAME OF ALL THINGS GOOD AND CHEESEY! FREAKIN READ! THIS ISNT ABOUT FREE BC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And sure, I'll add you :D (You are one of the few sensable posters here... DX)
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:13 PM
I sent the request. :) @Above me a.k.a Bloxette ( Do I sense a changing pattern here? ) You took the words outta my mouth. Or you took mine XDD!
Report Abuse
22 Sep 2010 03:14 PM
-Sigh-

I need to think of a better name I can use for my threads that still works as flame bait, but prevents maggot eaten buiscuit brains from posting without reading..
Report Abuse
@deena a.k.a the girl above ME ..

Gawwsh.. I said the same thing twice I mean..
I took the words outta your mouth.

Or you took mine!! >:3
Report Abuse
XD
I will go accept it :3
Report Abuse
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 2Goto to page: [1], 2 Next

Advertisement Report