Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report
Come join us at twitch.tv/roblox for a live Let's Play!

Get the Old Roblox (2008) back.

Sort:
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
icekingya is not online. icekingya
Total Posts: 9
05 Nov 2013 09:12 AM
I joined Roblox since 2008.and this is my only account.I found that 2008 is the best year of Roblox. The Roblox fixed the bug and still keep their classic look. Thing I want to say that in dont like the modern stuff much like C framing,Models(Yea things in the game that aren't a brick.) Too much scripting and more realistic.That is not what roblox used to be. Leave those to the Nowaday games. You should keep your classic looks...I..I..just want tthe old roblox back...At least read my post and..think about the old time and disactivated account due to roblox's update.

I know that It is impossible to change back the way it looks but...Can you..make an alternative site for th old roblox lover....*sigh* This is a message I can give to Roblox studio.

Roblox will always be in my heart..
-Icekingya
ReplyReport Abuse
Terrixx is online. Terrixx
Total Posts: 5631
05 Nov 2013 09:14 AM
--->
There is the door, get out.
ReplyReport Abuse
BermudaDusk is not online. BermudaDusk
Total Posts: 4005
05 Nov 2013 09:15 AM
You need to stop living on the past and start looking at the future. Having an alternative ROBLOX website of old ROBLOX is just a waste and can be impossible.

You're just feeling nostalgic.
ReplyReport Abuse
icekingya is not online. icekingya
Total Posts: 9
05 Nov 2013 09:27 AM
The one who told me to get out should get out themselves... You're a great example for noobs nowaday.
ReplyReport Abuse
BloxaBrick is not online. BloxaBrick
Total Posts: 17962
05 Nov 2013 09:28 AM
Honestly I think the engine needs a bit of tweaking and more moderation on the games page than the forums. The old Roblox was a great foundation, but compared to graphical updates of today, the old graphics are beyond outdated.
ReplyReport Abuse
SimonsTheory is not online. SimonsTheory
Total Posts: 159
05 Nov 2013 09:59 AM
I miss it too my friend, but from what it looks like thats not gonna happen. And most of all i miss when robloxians didint care about robux, they cared about playing with friends. Oh how i miss my old account. It got banned :(
ReplyReport Abuse
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Add a Reply

Advertisement Report