Advertisement - Why am I seeing ads? Report

Trading: Usernames

Sort:
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
VanSchyndel is not online. VanSchyndel
Total Posts: 1176
31 Oct 2013 07:03 AM
Hey guys!

Today on ROBLOX, a common thing that people like having are rare, cool usernames, more commonly known as 'Name-Snipes'. Well, after the new implementation of changing your username came along, I thought that it would be cool if people with BC could be able to trade their username for some stuff, such as hats, gear, basically everything you are able to trade with the trade menu. Once you were to give away a username though, you would either get the username you just swapped (If you were to both trade usernames, aka swap them), or you would simply have to make a new account name for 1000 Robux (to prevent people from doing this for free, the trade would not be valid and would not work if the person giving away a username didn't have at least 1000 Robux). The transactions you make would NOT be refundable though.

Another idea that comes to mind now that I think of it is being able to have multiple account names on one account. You could choose which name you would want to have publicly seen (of the ones you've traded with + usernames that came with the username changing feature ROBLOX added in) and you could change the usernames you might have just got for a username you traded for a long time ago for only 1000 robux. Basically, you could keep a bunch of usernames in store for people to trade you with.

Thank you for reading my suggestion, please PM me if you have any questions.

-VanSchyndel
Yoyoyo
ReplyReport Abuse
VanSchyndel is not online. VanSchyndel
Total Posts: 1176
04 Nov 2013 06:00 AM
Bump1
ReplyReport Abuse
person748 is not online. person748
Total Posts: 760
04 Nov 2013 06:21 AM
the values of names + keeping track of them would be horrifically unstable. plus, roblox said that once you change usernames nobody can take your old one as you can switch back to it.
ReplyReport Abuse
Previous Thread :: Next Thread 
Page 1 of 1

Add a Reply

Advertisement Report