Dragon Ball Online Fighting

Dragon Ball Online Fighting
Thumbs up: 4,403
Thumbs down: 693
DLC/Game Pass Store: http://www.roblox.com/Dragon-Ball-Online-Fighting-DLC-Store-place?id=164498255

[DBOF] Wolf Clan: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1136993

[DBOF] Dragon Clan: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=1137636

[DBOF] Tiger Clan: http://www.roblox.com/Groups/group.aspx?gid=1137666

CLAN NOTICE: If you are in two or more DBOF Clans, you will not recieve any in-game content related to those clans. In other words, you can only be loyal to one DBOF Clan.

DBOF Official Group: http://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=923896

Brought to you by:
midnight321454, GatenTheSaiyan, joshuajjm12, valdus9, PrimordialFlash, Jamnrules2, Ricobutoski01, DeadpoolDaMercenary, superssjgoku20, Kidveggito, K1LL3R101, blastx2, ParadoxofLife, ShadeTheFallen, doomera, ggdouble, techlevel80, MrN00bReaper, and VetexGames.

This game was made 90% by me, the other 10% goes to whoever made the free model of mastrj's map and a template for a beam. The rest is made by me. @Hat
Builder: VetexGames
Joined: 11/28/2009
Created:11/28/2009
Updated:6 days ago
Favorited:24,870
Visited:1,825,877
Max Players:12
Genres:Fighting
Allowed Gear Types: